This unique video otoscope provides a direct viewing of the auditory canal and outer ear structure. A quick press on the power button will capture and hold an image on the screen. Simply press the power button and hold for 2 seconds to turn the device ON and OFF.
The handle is ergonomically designed to fit the user’s hand grip comfortably. The ALL-N1 is compact and light weight.
- Body size: 2.5″ Width x 8″ Height
- 2.4″ digital LCD display panel
- Weight: 218g including 2 batteries
- Image Freeze Function
- Battery power lasts 4 hours
- Includes a video-out port & RCA cable for viewing on external TV monitor
- Optional video-out to USB port for viewing and capture on a computer. Required for computer viewing.
A compact 2.4″ LCD monitor provides a crystal clear image for viewing the ear canal anatomy with vivid colors.
This system comes complete with
- ALL N-1 Video Otoscope
- Carrying Case
- 24 piece disposable specula
- Lens cleaning swabs
- Lens protective covers
- Video cable for external monitor
Cat. #39-7460 – ALL-N1 Video Otoscope Complete
Cat. #39-7466 – Disposable Specula Box/500, clear
Cat. #39-7467 – Disposable Specula Box/250, black
Cat. #39-7495 – Image Dongle with MedicalEDA Software