The back is a complicated structure of bones, joints, ligaments and muscles. Reasons to have backache can be numerous, for example, sprain ligaments, strain muscles, rupture disks, irritate joints, arthritis, obesity or psychological stress can. In addition, backache can also be because of disease of the internal organs, such as kidney stones, kidney infections, blood clots or bone loss. Moreover, the most common reason is POOR POSTURE. However, by simply correcting your posture you can get you relief in no time.
How backache paralysis your life?
Statistics will horrify you! According to American research:
• 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time
• The Global Burden of Disease 2010 revealed low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide
• Each year one-half of all working Americans are admitted because of back pain symptoms.
• Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work.
• Back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office,
• Back pain related treatments consuming huge amount of public wealth. For example, Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain suggests a report.
• Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in our lives
Quite horrifying are they, right? What to do next?
Align your spine with SitSmart BackJoy! It will help you correct the sitting posture and hence reliefs and prevents back related issues. Poor sitting posture can be a real culprit for backache. The increasing sedentary lifestyle and deskbound job culture are adding more fuel to this issue. The long duty hours at the desk working and staring the computers, tablets and phones’ screens have totally affected the body mechanism and structure. Over the time, our muscles get used to these bad posture habits that lead to backache resulting into weak core muscles that may hinder in performing simple tasks like lifting a bag of grocery or lifting a pencil from floor. You can improve your life with one simple change i.e. SitSmart with BackJoy by improving your posture!